Pages 2

Pages

2.23.2013

New spaces
























Lately I've been working on a community label called the Venue の様 Child. The intent is to have a place to house the recordings made by friends and offer a space for work that might otherwise be piled up in corners to come into light. Equal parts curation and trying new things. I'm working on finishing up the website and first few releases for this, with more things to share soon. I'd like to get as many people involved in this as possible, so if I haven't asked you already just let me know if you'd be interested in being part of this thang.

Also, I played a pretty sweet show at Cafe Ollie the other day, which was set up by Distant Sun / Raphael Brim. After being in a strange headspace all day, I played an improvised set and read off a couple of words that I had scratched onto a sheet of graph paper a couple hours before the show. Thanks Sara Chadwick for coming back to Michigan and also for taking the photo below:



No comments:

Post a Comment