Pages 2

Pages

3.29.2012

_TEDxUofM Compilation







Earlier today I was very excited to be in attendence at TEDxUofM. (Thanks to Kohwi for that!) This is TEDxUofM's "Music for Ideas, Vol. 2," and I couldn't have been happier to be a part of this curation, showcasing some of Ann Arbor's new generation of local artists and musicians.

Go here to read more and freely download the entire compilation.



My piece from the compilation was also used in this Spotlight Project video featuring Papyrology and Greek professor Arthur Verhoogt.


Lastly, the next Known Moons event will be tomorrow in Ann Arbor at a smaller show with all of my close friends / housemates in Brave Bird and Our Brother the NativeEvent page with details here. Also, I've been using the social space more for last minute show updates and extraneous thoughts, so if you have any interest I'd encourage you to follow my projects over here

No comments:

Post a Comment